How Men Will Stay Significant...
I had the great pleasure talking to the wonderful Annmarie Bhola. Her combination of empathy and intelligence stands out. We had a cool session that is relevant way beyond the headline. In addition to covering some of the points from my earlier podcast (Women will be last to be replaced by robots and AI), we covered fatherhood and men’s future job situations.
Go check it out here :-)
Link to this post: https://isene.org/2019/02/RelevantMen.html
- To the Castle (music)
- The fate of mankind... is it exciting?
- Podcast 19 - On global warming
- How Men Will Stay Significant...
- Podcast 18 - The value of improvisation in Role-Playing Games
- Podcast 17 - Meaning of Life
- Podcast 16 - Mental Training
- Podcast 15 - Learn better public speaking, even without slides
- Podcast 14 - Impress with the Arrow->Box->Arrow method
- Podcast 13 - Can collaboration be good business? Shipping, ant hills and the crazy fashion industry