Podcast 12 - Women will be last to be replaced by robots and AI
Earlier today I held a workshop in Tromsø - north of the arctic circle - at the annual WISTA conference (WISTA being the “Women’s International Shipping & Trading Association”). The topic of my workshop was “Digitization, robots and AI. Why women will be the last to be replaced by robots and AI”. I was having a fun three hours with 25 smart and inspiring women. And to sum it up, I decided to wrap it all into a podcast.
I referenced the article, “Processes, automation and human potential” in the workshop. I also mentioned a few OnePageBooks relevant to the subject, #Fail, How to help a friend in trouble, Mental trainen - The core and of course Simple!.
I also showed two videos during the workshop. One dealing with empathy:
…and one dealing with how to exercise your empathy - which is in essence one of the exercises covered in the OnePageBook on mental training:
Link to this post: https://isene.org/2018/10/Podcast-WomanAndAutomation.html
- HyperList newsflash!
- Amar - experimenting with new combat and magic systems
- A visualization of the development of isene.org
- Screencast - The HyperList VIM plugin
- You're gonna die (a OnePageBook)
- Free will should remain free - structures should be structured
- Accept - Like - Enjoy
- Making Everything Simpler
- Release of my latest music album (A Tribute to Purpose)
- Update on the Somaliland Project (and meeting in Oslo June 14th)