Podcast 17 - Meaning of Life
Is there any meaning, any purpose to life? What is the true path? Religion? Science? The arts, sports, parenting, helping others, yourself, collecting stuff, happiness, action, inaction or something entirely different? What on Earth - or elsewhere - could be the meaning of all this?
In this podcast I cover what the meaning of life could be. I also cover your one, main asset as a human being - your ability to inspire meaning in life… for yourself and for others.
As with any ability or skill, it needs exercising. And in this podcast I propose a project for you: Do at least one action every day for a month that inspires real meaning in your life or someone else’s life.
I will keep a running record here of the most meaningful acts I do every day until 2019-01-07:
2018-12-07 - Released this podcast
2018-12-08 - Role-Playing session with 7 kids (15-19 years)
2018-12-09 - Playing chess with Jonatan, significantly improving his game
2018-12-10 - Helping Jonatan decide highschool path, helping OsloMet structure their IT department
2018-12-11 - Sick with a cold but still wrote a short story for OsloMet depicting a possible future as a student at the university
2018-12-12 - Still sick but did some meaningful stuff with the Innovation Garage geniuses (for an upcoming Kickstarter campaign)
2018-12-13 - Helped a friend get through a tough spot in life
2018-12-14 - Spent two hours full on spreading jokes to people
2018-12-15 - Cuddled with Aleksander for hours (my 4th son 2½ years old)
Link to this post: https://isene.org/2018/12/Podcast-MeaningOfLife.html
- Podcast 17 - Meaning of Life
- Podcast 16 - Mental Training
- Podcast 15 - Learn better public speaking, even without slides
- Podcast 14 - Impress with the Arrow->Box->Arrow method
- Podcast 13 - Can collaboration be good business? Shipping, ant hills and the crazy fashion industry
- Podcast 12 - Women will be last to be replaced by robots and AI
- Podcast 11 - Chemical Geir blowing himself up
- Podcast 10 - How to effectively help another
- Podcast 9 - Do you actually need your goals and ambitions?
- Podcast 8 - Launching a really simple Role-Playing Game