Podcast 18 - The value of improvisation in Role-Playing Games
In RPGs and generally in life - improvisation is an invaluable skill that will help you in countless situations. But how do you balance improvisation, planning and the role-playing game system itself? What is the benefits of planning, and when do you simply “wing it”?
How do you get better at improvising? At planning? At being a good Game Master for a Role-Playing Game?
Doing this podcast while down with the flu, voice a bit rusty and claiming this to be episode 17 (it is #18). There’s also an issue with the volume a couple of minutes into the podcast. As I use the first take and without editing the podcast, mistakes are part of the game.
Link to this post: https://isene.org/2019/01/Podcast-Improv.html
- The Somaliland Adventure
- The Eagle Has Landed (music)
- To the Castle (music)
- The fate of mankind... is it exciting?
- Podcast 19 - On global warming
- How Men Will Stay Significant...
- Podcast 18 - The value of improvisation in Role-Playing Games
- Podcast 17 - Meaning of Life
- Podcast 16 - Mental Training
- Podcast 15 - Learn better public speaking, even without slides