To the Castle (music)
It’s been a few years since I created music. I decided to get into the creative mode again and here it is - “To the Castle”. Inspired by fantasy movies and the Amar Role-Playing Game. Every other week I am hosting a Role-Playing session for eight inspirational youngsters. It’s great fun and it opens up some interesting creative paths. Like the urge to create some music. Enjoy :)
Link to this post: https://isene.org/2019/03/Castle.html
- Do you believe in reality? (music and artwork)
- Game review; LIFE (a OnePageBook)
- The Somaliland Adventure
- The Eagle Has Landed (music)
- To the Castle (music)
- The fate of mankind... is it exciting?
- Podcast 19 - On global warming
- How Men Will Stay Significant...
- Podcast 18 - The value of improvisation in Role-Playing Games
- Podcast 17 - Meaning of Life