Podcast 10 - How to effectively help another
This podcast distills the OnePageBook, “How to help a friend in trouble” down to just one single effective tip. There exists a silver bullet in helping another. It may not be the tip a person wants to hear, but it is the tip he needs to hear. In the podcast, I give you a challenge. Are you up for it?
Link to this post: https://isene.org/2018/10/Podcast-HelpOthers.html
- Podcast 11 - Chemical Geir blowing himself up
- Podcast 10 - How to effectively help another
- Podcast 9 - Do you actually need your goals and ambitions?
- Podcast 8 - Launching a really simple Role-Playing Game
- Experiencing New York City
- Podcast 7 - Being an extrovert or introvert and being in the zone
- Podcast 6 - Revenge of the calculator geek
- Podcast 5 - If you are easily hurt, your world is too small
- You should be able to do this
- Podcast 4 - Free Will