Podcast 10 - How to effectively help another
This podcast distills the OnePageBook, “How to help a friend in trouble” down to just one single effective tip. There exists a silver bullet in helping another. It may not be the tip a person wants to hear, but it is the tip he needs to hear. In the podcast, I give you a challenge. Are you up for it?
Link to this post: https://isene.org/2018/10/Podcast-HelpOthers.html
- Podcast 17 - Meaning of Life
- Podcast 16 - Mental Training
- Podcast 15 - Learn better public speaking, even without slides
- Podcast 14 - Impress with the Arrow->Box->Arrow method
- Podcast 13 - Can collaboration be good business? Shipping, ant hills and the crazy fashion industry
- Podcast 12 - Women will be last to be replaced by robots and AI
- Podcast 11 - Chemical Geir blowing himself up
- Podcast 10 - How to effectively help another
- Podcast 9 - Do you actually need your goals and ambitions?
- Podcast 8 - Launching a really simple Role-Playing Game