Podcast 9 - Do you actually need your goals and ambitions?
I have a question for you: Do you need your ambitions to live a happy or fulfilling life? In sports, in business, in school and in most other parts of life the need for goals and ambitions seems taken for granted. “But of course you need ambitions!” - we can hear Tony Robins, mental trainers and various TV personae insist on setting short term, long term and life goals. But is this actually true? For everyone? I am wondering. Because I don’t have an answer to this, I will ask you to give your view on this in the comment section below.
Link to this post: https://isene.org/2018/10/Podcast-Ambitions.html
- Podcast 11 - Chemical Geir blowing himself up
- Podcast 10 - How to effectively help another
- Podcast 9 - Do you actually need your goals and ambitions?
- Podcast 8 - Launching a really simple Role-Playing Game
- Experiencing New York City
- Podcast 7 - Being an extrovert or introvert and being in the zone
- Podcast 6 - Revenge of the calculator geek
- Podcast 5 - If you are easily hurt, your world is too small
- You should be able to do this
- Podcast 4 - Free Will