Podcast 9 - Do you actually need your goals and ambitions?
I have a question for you: Do you need your ambitions to live a happy or fulfilling life? In sports, in business, in school and in most other parts of life the need for goals and ambitions seems taken for granted. “But of course you need ambitions!” - we can hear Tony Robins, mental trainers and various TV personae insist on setting short term, long term and life goals. But is this actually true? For everyone? I am wondering. Because I don’t have an answer to this, I will ask you to give your view on this in the comment section below.
Link to this post: https://isene.org/2018/10/Podcast-Ambitions.html
- Podcast 17 - Meaning of Life
- Podcast 16 - Mental Training
- Podcast 15 - Learn better public speaking, even without slides
- Podcast 14 - Impress with the Arrow->Box->Arrow method
- Podcast 13 - Can collaboration be good business? Shipping, ant hills and the crazy fashion industry
- Podcast 12 - Women will be last to be replaced by robots and AI
- Podcast 11 - Chemical Geir blowing himself up
- Podcast 10 - How to effectively help another
- Podcast 9 - Do you actually need your goals and ambitions?
- Podcast 8 - Launching a really simple Role-Playing Game