Podcast 9 - Do you actually need your goals and ambitions?
I have a question for you: Do you need your ambitions to live a happy or fulfilling life? In sports, in business, in school and in most other parts of life the need for goals and ambitions seems taken for granted. “But of course you need ambitions!” - we can hear Tony Robins, mental trainers and various TV personae insist on setting short term, long term and life goals. But is this actually true? For everyone? I am wondering. Because I don’t have an answer to this, I will ask you to give your view on this in the comment section below.
Link to this post: https://isene.org/2018/10/Podcast-Ambitions.html
- HyperList newsflash!
- Amar - experimenting with new combat and magic systems
- A visualization of the development of isene.org
- Screencast - The HyperList VIM plugin
- You're gonna die (a OnePageBook)
- Free will should remain free - structures should be structured
- Accept - Like - Enjoy
- Making Everything Simpler
- Release of my latest music album (A Tribute to Purpose)
- Update on the Somaliland Project (and meeting in Oslo June 14th)