Podcast 9 - Do you actually need your goals and ambitions?
I have a question for you: Do you need your ambitions to live a happy or fulfilling life? In sports, in business, in school and in most other parts of life the need for goals and ambitions seems taken for granted. “But of course you need ambitions!” - we can hear Tony Robins, mental trainers and various TV personae insist on setting short term, long term and life goals. But is this actually true? For everyone? I am wondering. Because I don’t have an answer to this, I will ask you to give your view on this in the comment section below.
Link to this post: https://isene.org/2018/10/Podcast-Ambitions.html
- The Somaliland Adventure
- The Eagle Has Landed (music)
- To the Castle (music)
- The fate of mankind... is it exciting?
- Podcast 19 - On global warming
- How Men Will Stay Significant...
- Podcast 18 - The value of improvisation in Role-Playing Games
- Podcast 17 - Meaning of Life
- Podcast 16 - Mental Training
- Podcast 15 - Learn better public speaking, even without slides