Podcast 8 - Launching a really simple Role-Playing Game
In this podcast, I introduce a really simple role-playing game: The Amar Lite. The rule system can be read and understood in 15 minutes and is playable with kids down to 5 years old. Along with the game system itself, I have created a set of ready-made characters and a one page adventure that makes it easy to get playing right away. Take your kids, friends or grand parents into a fantasy world rescuing the wife of a distressed dwarven merchant. Playable in one short evening with lots of fun. On d6gaming.org you find the Amar Lite rules and the first Amar Lite adventure. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
Link to this post: https://isene.org/2018/10/Podcast-AmarLite.html
- Podcast 11 - Chemical Geir blowing himself up
- Podcast 10 - How to effectively help another
- Podcast 9 - Do you actually need your goals and ambitions?
- Podcast 8 - Launching a really simple Role-Playing Game
- Experiencing New York City
- Podcast 7 - Being an extrovert or introvert and being in the zone
- Podcast 6 - Revenge of the calculator geek
- Podcast 5 - If you are easily hurt, your world is too small
- You should be able to do this
- Podcast 4 - Free Will