Podcast 8 - Launching a really simple Role-Playing Game
In this podcast, I introduce a really simple role-playing game: The Amar Lite. The rule system can be read and understood in 15 minutes and is playable with kids down to 5 years old. Along with the game system itself, I have created a set of ready-made characters and a one page adventure that makes it easy to get playing right away. Take your kids, friends or grand parents into a fantasy world rescuing the wife of a distressed dwarven merchant. Playable in one short evening with lots of fun. On d6gaming.org you find the Amar Lite rules and the first Amar Lite adventure. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
Link to this post: https://isene.org/2018/10/Podcast-AmarLite.html
- To the Castle (music)
- The fate of mankind... is it exciting?
- Podcast 19 - On global warming
- How Men Will Stay Significant...
- Podcast 18 - The value of improvisation in Role-Playing Games
- Podcast 17 - Meaning of Life
- Podcast 16 - Mental Training
- Podcast 15 - Learn better public speaking, even without slides
- Podcast 14 - Impress with the Arrow->Box->Arrow method
- Podcast 13 - Can collaboration be good business? Shipping, ant hills and the crazy fashion industry