Podcast 8 - Launching a really simple Role-Playing Game
In this podcast, I introduce a really simple role-playing game: The Amar Lite. The rule system can be read and understood in 15 minutes and is playable with kids down to 5 years old. Along with the game system itself, I have created a set of ready-made characters and a one page adventure that makes it easy to get playing right away. Take your kids, friends or grand parents into a fantasy world rescuing the wife of a distressed dwarven merchant. Playable in one short evening with lots of fun. On d6gaming.org you find the Amar Lite rules and the first Amar Lite adventure. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
Link to this post: https://isene.org/2018/10/Podcast-AmarLite.html
- HyperList newsflash!
- Amar - experimenting with new combat and magic systems
- A visualization of the development of isene.org
- Screencast - The HyperList VIM plugin
- You're gonna die (a OnePageBook)
- Free will should remain free - structures should be structured
- Accept - Like - Enjoy
- Making Everything Simpler
- Release of my latest music album (A Tribute to Purpose)
- Update on the Somaliland Project (and meeting in Oslo June 14th)