Beautiful diverse Singapore
In Singapore working this week - on two discussion panels at the Shipping2030 conference.
I love the diversity of this place, the buzzing, the many facets and places to view and enjoy.
I’m looking forward to challenging the conservative shipping industry to embrace more collaboration. I’d like to see the industry pull together with more ant hill innovation. Changing products, processes and policy is easy. Changing minds and culture is the challenge.
I’ll be in New York next week. Drop me a line if you’d like to meet for a coffee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Link to this post: https://isene.org/2018/09/Singapore.html
- The Somaliland Adventure
- The Eagle Has Landed (music)
- To the Castle (music)
- The fate of mankind... is it exciting?
- Podcast 19 - On global warming
- How Men Will Stay Significant...
- Podcast 18 - The value of improvisation in Role-Playing Games
- Podcast 17 - Meaning of Life
- Podcast 16 - Mental Training
- Podcast 15 - Learn better public speaking, even without slides