Beautiful diverse Singapore
In Singapore working this week - on two discussion panels at the Shipping2030 conference.
I love the diversity of this place, the buzzing, the many facets and places to view and enjoy.
I’m looking forward to challenging the conservative shipping industry to embrace more collaboration. I’d like to see the industry pull together with more ant hill innovation. Changing products, processes and policy is easy. Changing minds and culture is the challenge.
I’ll be in New York next week. Drop me a line if you’d like to meet for a coffee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Link to this post: https://isene.org/2018/09/Singapore.html
- Podcast 11 - Chemical Geir blowing himself up
- Podcast 10 - How to effectively help another
- Podcast 9 - Do you actually need your goals and ambitions?
- Podcast 8 - Launching a really simple Role-Playing Game
- Experiencing New York City
- Podcast 7 - Being an extrovert or introvert and being in the zone
- Podcast 6 - Revenge of the calculator geek
- Podcast 5 - If you are easily hurt, your world is too small
- You should be able to do this
- Podcast 4 - Free Will