Podcast 1 - Introduction
This is my first podcast here at isene.org. I talk about the range of topics I may cover in my upcoming podcasts - anything from sex to astrophysics. Want me to cover something special? Want to challenge me? State your wish in the comment section below. It may come true :-)
PS: As I mention in the podcast, I tried experimenting with Octopod as the podcast platform. But it was way more complex than simply embedding an anchor.fm podcast in an iframe like above.
Link to this post: https://isene.org/2018/09/Podcast-Intro.html
- Podcast 18 - The value of improvisation in Role-Playing Games
- Podcast 17 - Meaning of Life
- Podcast 16 - Mental Training
- Podcast 15 - Learn better public speaking, even without slides
- Podcast 14 - Impress with the Arrow->Box->Arrow method
- Podcast 13 - Can collaboration be good business? Shipping, ant hills and the crazy fashion industry
- Podcast 12 - Women will be last to be replaced by robots and AI
- Podcast 11 - Chemical Geir blowing himself up
- Podcast 10 - How to effectively help another
- Podcast 9 - Do you actually need your goals and ambitions?