Podcast 4 - Free Will
In this podcast I cover the essence of Free Will - the central argument most philosophers muddle or sidestep. Making it really simple, the whole subject boils down to one argument, one simple choice.
Then feel free to pitch in with your ideas on how free will can be proven or disproven with strict logical arguments (or even using mathematical logic).
Link to this post: https://isene.org/2018/09/Podcast-FreeWill.html
- Podcast 11 - Chemical Geir blowing himself up
- Podcast 10 - How to effectively help another
- Podcast 9 - Do you actually need your goals and ambitions?
- Podcast 8 - Launching a really simple Role-Playing Game
- Experiencing New York City
- Podcast 7 - Being an extrovert or introvert and being in the zone
- Podcast 6 - Revenge of the calculator geek
- Podcast 5 - If you are easily hurt, your world is too small
- You should be able to do this
- Podcast 4 - Free Will