Podcast 4 - Free Will
In this podcast I cover the essence of Free Will - the central argument most philosophers muddle or sidestep. Making it really simple, the whole subject boils down to one argument, one simple choice.
Then feel free to pitch in with your ideas on how free will can be proven or disproven with strict logical arguments (or even using mathematical logic).
Link to this post: https://isene.org/2018/09/Podcast-FreeWill.html
- The fate of mankind... is it exciting?
- Podcast 19 - On global warming
- How Men Will Stay Significant...
- Podcast 18 - The value of improvisation in Role-Playing Games
- Podcast 17 - Meaning of Life
- Podcast 16 - Mental Training
- Podcast 15 - Learn better public speaking, even without slides
- Podcast 14 - Impress with the Arrow->Box->Arrow method
- Podcast 13 - Can collaboration be good business? Shipping, ant hills and the crazy fashion industry
- Podcast 12 - Women will be last to be replaced by robots and AI