Beautiful birds at the Owl Café
Today Niklas and I visited the Owl Café. It’s my second time visiting these fascinating birds. Niklas was there three weeks ago with Jonatan and Benjamin. We all love the cuties. Getting this close to them does give a nice perspective on how different life can be.
If you ever visit Tokyo, make sure to drop by the Owl Café.
- You're gonna die (a OnePageBook)
- Free will should remain free - structures should be structured
- Accept - Like - Enjoy
- Making Everything Simpler
- Release of my latest music album (A Tribute to Purpose)
- Update on the Somaliland Project (and meeting in Oslo June 14th)
- Do you believe in reality? (music and artwork)
- Game review; LIFE (a OnePageBook)
- The Somaliland Adventure
- The Eagle Has Landed (music)