Beautiful birds at the Owl Café
Today Niklas and I visited the Owl Café. It’s my second time visiting these fascinating birds. Niklas was there three weeks ago with Jonatan and Benjamin. We all love the cuties. Getting this close to them does give a nice perspective on how different life can be.
If you ever visit Tokyo, make sure to drop by the Owl Café.
- Podcast 18 - The value of improvisation in Role-Playing Games
- Podcast 17 - Meaning of Life
- Podcast 16 - Mental Training
- Podcast 15 - Learn better public speaking, even without slides
- Podcast 14 - Impress with the Arrow->Box->Arrow method
- Podcast 13 - Can collaboration be good business? Shipping, ant hills and the crazy fashion industry
- Podcast 12 - Women will be last to be replaced by robots and AI
- Podcast 11 - Chemical Geir blowing himself up
- Podcast 10 - How to effectively help another
- Podcast 9 - Do you actually need your goals and ambitions?