Beautiful birds at the Owl Café
Today Niklas and I visited the Owl Café. It’s my second time visiting these fascinating birds. Niklas was there three weeks ago with Jonatan and Benjamin. We all love the cuties. Getting this close to them does give a nice perspective on how different life can be.
If you ever visit Tokyo, make sure to drop by the Owl Café.
- To the Castle (music)
- The fate of mankind... is it exciting?
- Podcast 19 - On global warming
- How Men Will Stay Significant...
- Podcast 18 - The value of improvisation in Role-Playing Games
- Podcast 17 - Meaning of Life
- Podcast 16 - Mental Training
- Podcast 15 - Learn better public speaking, even without slides
- Podcast 14 - Impress with the Arrow->Box->Arrow method
- Podcast 13 - Can collaboration be good business? Shipping, ant hills and the crazy fashion industry