05 Oct 2018 ()
Experiencing New York City
When Niklas (my oldest son) turned 15 four years ago, I took him to NYC for a week. As Jonathan turned 15 in August, it was his turn. In 5 years it will be Benjamin and in 13 years, it’s me and Aleksander. It’s a great way to experience a... Read more!
30 Sep 2018 ()
Podcast 7 - Being an extrovert or introvert and being in the zone
Are you an introvert or extrovert? Or somewhere in between? Why? And how do you get into the zone - that state where everything you do just flow without effort? What is the link between the zone and being an extrovert or introvert? I share my views on this after... Read more!
27 Sep 2018 ()
Podcast 6 - Revenge of the calculator geek
After having been laughed at by the leader of the Calculator Group in the Norwegian Astronomical Society, I decided to take revenge. Listen to the podcast and let your inner geek be inspired. Link to transcribed video. Link to this post: https://isene.org/2018/09/Podcast-RevengeCalculatorGeek.html Read more!
27 Sep 2018 ()
Podcast 5 - If you are easily hurt, your world is too small
If your whole life is centered around having a perfect body, then any criticism of your body will be a criticism of your whole world. If your life is all about your job, then taking a hit at work will see your world crumble. The smaller your world is, the... Read more!
26 Sep 2018 ()
You should be able to do this
You should be able to do like the black woman in this video. That doesn’t mean that you should take any kind of shit. But you should be able to. You could get really good at handling distractions. Like the guy in this video: To master this skill, read the... Read more!
Welcome to all kinds of stuff
You will find my blog posts listed below. My other contributions are under "Main links". Subscribe to updates at the bottom of the page.
- Podcast 17 - Meaning of Life
- Podcast 16 - Mental Training
- Podcast 15 - Learn better public speaking, even without slides
- Podcast 14 - Impress with the Arrow->Box->Arrow method
- Podcast 13 - Can collaboration be good business? Shipping, ant hills and the crazy fashion industry
- Podcast 12 - Women will be last to be replaced by robots and AI
- Podcast 11 - Chemical Geir blowing himself up
- Podcast 10 - How to effectively help another
- Podcast 9 - Do you actually need your goals and ambitions?
- Podcast 8 - Launching a really simple Role-Playing Game